Access Bank Plc. has announced the appointment of Adeolu Bajomo as executive director, information technology, and operations.
The bank in a statement said his appointment has received regulatory approval as he replaced Ojinika Ofaghere who has resigned from the position.
Prior to the appointment, Bajomo was executive director, market operations, and technology at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). In that role, he delivered market-wide transformation initiatives that firmly established the NSE as the second largest bourse in Africa by market capitalization with over seven million investors.
Before joining the NSE, Bajomo had worked as regional head of transformation programme at Barclays Bank Plc. in the United Kingdom (UK) from 2007-2011 and head of IT strategy and systems at Pearl Insurance Group UK (2006-2007) as well as IT director at Fortis Bank UK (1997′-2006) amongst other leadership roles.
- Former Barclays Bank GM, Tomisin Fashina emerges Ecobank Group…
- Kenya and Ethiopia win big at 2021 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon
- UCCIMA, SECCIMA, NEPC ask South-East SMEs to access N50bn export development
- CBN receives court order to freeze 11 bank accounts in FCMB
- Coronation Merchant Bank set to issue Series XV & XVI commercial papers…
Bajomo is a globally focused financial services industry executive with significant achievements cutting across banking, insurance, and capital market.
He holds an MBA from CASS Business School; MSc Information Systems Engineering from South Bank University, London and a BSc in Civil Engineering from the University of Ife. Bajomo is a chartered member of British Computer Society and a member of the Institute of Directors.