By Samson Echenim
As part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR), Access Bank Plc on Thursday, donated and upgraded office equipment at Murtala Mohammed International Airport command of the Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Lagos reopens all markets fully for the first time since COVID-19
- 2,500 business owners apply for N2.5bn Lagos Recovery Fund for looted businesses
- Looting, Vandalism: LSETF partners with private sector to get…
- Access Bank, WEMA, FCMB offer to help rebuild in aftermath of #EndSARS…
- Sterling Bank targets “Switch” at Diaspora Nigerians with free banking,…
Speaking shortly after donating the furniture and cabinet, Victor Etuokwu, executive director, Retail Banking, Access Bank, commended the service, adding that the bank was prompted to upgrade facilities at NIS offices at the airport because of the efficient management of the command.
He commended the Comptroller, Lagos Airport, Abdullahi Musa for the way he was transforming the command, noting that even the officers and men at the airport are happy because of Musa’s style of leadership.
“The role of Immigration is very critical for the country and this command is efficiently carrying out this their responsibility. At Access Bank, we support good things that have national interest and that is why we want to identify with what is happening here. We are happy with what we are doing. You have very credible personnel; officers and men who are happy doing their jobs,” Etuokwu said.
Reacting, Usman thanked the bank for assisting his command with office equipment to further enhance the service job at the airport.