An op-ed published in this newspaper, the African global citizens saw disparity evident in efforts for Africa to address the climate crisis as well as the unequal nature of the global response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Africa is sorely treated with apparent scant by the Global North.
- Vilfredo Pareto; A mathematical response to problems in economics
- World Bank to release $30bn fund to tackle global food crisis
- April 2022 Inflation- Energy crisis sends inflation to a 7-month high
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world? (2)
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world (3)?