The African Development Bank (AfDB) and The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) have said that Africa’s economy will grow by 3.4 percent in 2017 with prospect of 4.3 percent growth in 2018.
The Reuters News Agency reports that the latest forecasts were presented at the sidelines of a G20 Africa summit in Berlin, both organisations forecast gross domestic product (GDP) to expand by 3.4 percent this year after 2.2 percent in the previous year.
- The Metamorphosis of Growth Policy
- CBN reports 35% growth as Nigerians embrace digital payment
- PSL Capital births Parthian Securities to accelerate growth investment…
- Nigeria, S/Africa top as M&A transactions in SSA reach $78.3bn, 584 deals in Q3
- 6 in 7 Covid-19 infections undetected in Africa as continent flies blind – WHO