According to the report, in 2020, hundreds of blocks and acreages will be up for grab across Africa, from Senegal to Nigeria to Somalia. Competition will be fierce to attract capital from a diversifying basket of explorers now coming from North America, Europe, Russia, China, India, South East Asia and the Middle East.
- Once again, fiscal stimulus takes centre stage
- Fiscal financing threatens Nigeria’s macroeconomic stability, says Fitch
- Sustainable energy: Minister estimates solution to cost Nigeria $4bn in…
- uLesson assures African expansion with successful $7.5m series “A” funding
- Covid-19 vaccine: Nigeria, 54 others to benefit from African Union’s 270m doses
Frontpage January 4, 2018