Improved dollar supply by the CBN has helped ease inflation by reducing import costs, but at 16 percent in August, price growth remains outside the central bank’s target of six percent to nine percent.
- Naira and Inflation in focus
- JSE lists 2 ESG-focused ETFs on main board to offer investors developed…
- Nigeria inflation refuses to let up. How does it affect you?
- IMF's Angola debt meeting window to how global powers address distressed…
- Bulls afloat amid bargain hunting in major Nigerian stocks as investors…
Frontpage October 22, 2019
Frontpage September 25, 2018