The leading telecom firm had set the ball rolling when it disclosed that it received clearance from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to offer up the shares for sale by a way of bookbuild to qualified investors at a fixed price to retail investors.
- Analysts see earnings accretion in Flour Mills’ Honeywell acquisition
- Arms proliferation and insecurity in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s air crash investigations: The unending, undisclosed reports
- Nigeria’s BoI gets Agusto rating upgrade to ‘Aaa’ with stable outlook
- Nigeria aims to increase egg production with NEGPRO scheme