Having missed out on the opportunities and benefits associated with the first, second and third industrial revolution, Nigeria’s emergence from volatile economic cycles will come from serious planning and a devotion to investment in infrastructure, allowing her to take advantage of the benefits within the fourth industrial revolution.
- MIIA, newly global investment platform, to drive Africa’s infrastructure…
- Nigeria in focus: LCCI, inflation and the naira
- Nigeria equities rebound on price gains in MTN, Stanbic, UBA
- Price upticks in FMCG stocks drive Nigeria equities
- 2022 import ban: Tackling Nigeria’s hurdles to milk self-sufficiency