Having missed out on the opportunities and benefits associated with the first, second and third industrial revolution, Nigeria’s emergence from volatile economic cycles will come from serious planning and a devotion to investment in infrastructure, allowing her to take advantage of the benefits within the fourth industrial revolution.
- MAN canvasses policy stance for Nigeria to tap AfCFTA’s benefits
- Imo governor stresses importance of national census to economic planning
- In Imo, our focus is on employment-led industrial policy, says Amaeshi
- SweepSouth secures $11m investment to drive expansion project
- Trouble in the Nigeria Exchange Group “NGX”