Autochek is acquiring the leading East Africa’s online automotive marketplaces, Cheki Kenya and Cheki Uganda – ROAM Africa’s online car platforms – to integrate their operations with the wider Autochek operations and maximise credit penetration in Kenya which stands at 27.5 percent, significantly higher than the West African market which stands at 5 percent.
- First Bank buys out Access Bank’s pension business in 100% takeover
- Google opens $4m BFF to 60 startups from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, 10 others
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world? (2)
- Africa policymakers should manage urban boom as new cities emerge
- Bboxx, secures $15m funding from InfraCo Africa for SSA solar expansion