Nigeria’s parliament, the National Assembly, has announced that the 2018 budget will be laid before both chambers on April 19 and subsequently passed on April 24.
Yakubu Dogara, the speaker of the House of Representatives, disclosed this Wednesday in an announcement
Dogara said the harmonised date was decided by both chambers of the National Assembly.
- Fasua vs Rewane: Different takes on money supply, budget deficit, printing N60bn
- Tapping insurance for food security in Nigeria
- Protecting 5,000km pipeline network in Nigeria’s midstream oil subsector
- Nigeria's oil-rich Rivers set to inaugurate cassava processing factory
- Twitter African presence: Nigeria vs. Ghana rivalry continues...
Frontpage September 13, 2017