Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday approved a minor cabinet reshuffle with the immediate redeployment of two ministers of state.
According to the presidential directive, Festus Keyamo, the minister of state for Niger Delta affairs is to move to ministry of labour and employment as minister of state.
The directive is contained in a statement signed by Willie Bassey, the director, information, office of secretary to the government of the federation (OSGF).
“Senator Tayo Alasoadura is to move to ministry of Niger Delta Affairs as minister of state. This redeployment takes effect from today, Tuesday 24th September, 2019,” the statement read.
- Nigeria misses out in UAE’s $450m Africa carbon credits buy-out
- IMF urge Nigeria,others to harness tax potential for development goals
- How cyber insurance can protect Nigeria’s digital ecosystem
- Nigeria losing N10bn annually over mismanagement in plastic industry
- Experts advocate collaborations to drive Nigeria’s $3.2 billion e-payment system