British Airways’s latest world sale will run until September 25, with discounts on flights and holidays from its bases at Gatwick, Heathrow and London City, according to the BusinessTraveller.
The carrier is highlighting discounts including up to 40 per cent off Club Europe seats from Heathrow, as well as nonstop Club World flights to Lima and Bangkok from £1,795, and return flights to Florida from £319.
Holiday packages include from £399 for flights to New York and three nights accommodation at the two and a half star Marrakech Hotel, and £389 for flights to Dubai and three nights at the four-star Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah.
Fly-drive packages are also available, including from £429 for flights to Los Angeles and seven days car hire, and from £379 for flights to Miami and seven days car hire.
- Again, Emirates suspends Nigeria flights, extends suspension of South…
- World Economic Forum kicks off first African CFR for SDGs in Ghana
- World Bank recommends reforms to speed Nigeria’s inflation recovery
- World Bank, IMF set up group to drive recovery, growth in the face of COVID-19
- Covid-19: World Bank, African Union agree modalities to deploy 400m J&J…
Sale prices are discounted from the lowest price available in the 29 days before August 29, 2018, for selected travel dates.