British Airways waives change fees with launch of new booking policy
March 3, 2020820 views0 comments
By Samson Echenim
British Airways says it has launched a new booking policy, tagged, “Book with Confidence,” that involves waiver of change fees for customers.
The airline said it is leading the way as the first UK airline to waive its change fee, giving customers the flexibility to delay travel that is booked during the next two weeks.
“The policy will be available for new bookings made between Tuesday 3 March 2020 and Monday 16 March 2020. As some customers are facing uncertainty when booking travel at the moment, the airline has introduced the policy to give its customers more confidence, across any of its routes,” the airline stated on Tuesday.
Andrew Brem, British Airways’ chief commercial officer said: “As some customers may choose to change or delay their travel plans at the moment, it’s important we offer them greater flexibility. By waiving our change fee our customers can have the added confidence to book a trip with British Airways that suits them.”
The ‘book with confidence’ policy covers all British Airways routes with changes available right up to departure. Any fare difference due to a date change will still apply.
- Major change to global jobs framework seen in next 5 years
- Leadership elevation: Inclusivity, sponsorship, and inspiring change
- Economy, local currency policy and petroleum self-sufficiency (2)
- Why Financial Stability Is Vital to Monetary Policy Moves
- FG approves national dairy policy to enhance livestock farming