The bulls are having a field day on the Nigerian equities market and Wednesday marked it five sessions in a row that the exchange sustained a bullish run with the All Share Index (ASI) rising above the 30,000 benchmark to close the day at 30,460.68 points.
- Bulls ruled on Thursday from buying interests in banking heavyweights as…
- New SEC statement confirms equities trading on Trove, Chaka, Bamboo, as illegal
- Govt as Metaphor for Market Volatility
- Liberta Leasing launches Nirra App to boost consumer finance market
- Does the emerging Nigerian Social capital market have bearing on…