The bulls are having a field day on the Nigerian equities market and Wednesday marked it five sessions in a row that the exchange sustained a bullish run with the All Share Index (ASI) rising above the 30,000 benchmark to close the day at 30,460.68 points.
- Investors take N105.8bn profit in equities trading as bulls’ momentum…
- NigeriaSugar importation rises despite government’s self-sufficiency goal
- Money Market: Naira flat at N463 on street as market awash with…
- Crude oil price rises amid U.S gulf shutdowns, troubling outlook
- Gains in Nestle, DanCem, Ecobank drove Wednesday’s equities trading