The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), a leading North American financial institution, has appointed a Nigerian-born Kikelomo Lawal, to the position of executive vice president and chief legal officer, Victor Dodig, the bank’s chief executive officer, announced earlier this month.
- Central Bank finds 36.8% Nigerian men, women excluded from financial services
- Alta Semper to inject fresh capital as HealthPlus appoints Okoro as CTO
- Buy interests in ZenithBank, DangSugar, Ecobank keep Nigerian equities in green
- Former CIBN president wants Nigerian banks to promote export, import…
- Nigerian bourse closes green on price appreciation in NBreweries, DanCem, GTB
Frontpage September 17, 2018