McKinsey report examines 10 countries national balance sheet
The report, which examined the national balance sheets of 10 countries including Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Sweden, United Kingdom and the United States, revealed that the world is now wealthier than ever, and that net worth worldwide rose to $514 trillion in 2020 with China accounting for almost 50 percent of the increase in the 20-years review period.
- Nigeria projects $2bn in potential revenues from advertising in 3 years
- Consumers to spend $74bn on digital goods in 4 years, from $54bn in 2022
- Copper edges higher on China easing Covid lockdown
- Why global palm oil windfall eludes Nigeria
- WEF’s future of global public-private cooperation seen in virtual village