AbbaKyari, the chief of staff to the president, has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.
A top source at the Federal Ministry of Health said on Tuesday that Kyari, who recently returned from Germany, had tested positive.
The source, however, said the president, Muhammadu Buhari , had tested negative but the President would be tested again in a few days.
- Bauchi state governor, Bala Mohammed tests positive for coronavirus
- Access Bank shuts branch after customer tests positive to Covid-19
- Could Chloroquine be ‘game changer’ in the war against coronavirus?
- Air Peace suspends operation after coronavirus scare
- Respite: Six coronavirus patients set to be discharged in Lagos
At 65, Kyari is one of the oldest persons in Nigeria with a confirmed case of the novel coronavirus.
Frontpage September 8, 2018