Four nursery development farms deployed
Sets up Cocoa Stakeholders Coop Society
“We have also introduced a project called ‘10 million Cocoa’ through massive planting of cocoa seedlings. Our target is 10 million cocoa trees in Imo State and we intend to achieve this by targeting one million people. Ten out of this will plant and own 10 cocoa seedlings each.
- Cocoa in strong demand performance in April
- Osinbajo in Plateau State, tables economic boom in bid for presidency
- AFEX, Kano State APPEALS to boost farmers’ productivity, market access
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria
- Nigeria approves N169.7bn in tax credit for reconstruction of 4 roads