Nigeria’s equities market Tuesday halted a three-day bullish run which began last Thursday as elevated sell pressures impacted market performance. Consequently, the All Share Index (ASI) shed 0.1 percent to settle at 33,167.88 points while year-to-day loss increased marginally to -13.3%. Major drags to the performance were FBNH (-8.3%), ZENITH (-3.1%) and SEPLAT (-4.6%) while gains in DANGCEM (+1.7%) cushioned the losses recorded.
- Leading on the Road Less Traveled: My First 90 Days at Wharton
- Analysts see no sharp pullback in Nigeria stocks amid bullish run
- Oil worries increase as prices relapse, U.S crude stocks surpass expectations
- LCFE plans to empower, integrate 10m Nigerian youths as commodities traders
- Nigerian miners seek engagement with FG over reviving Ajaokuta Steel Mill
Frontpage December 2, 2019
Frontpage September 4, 2018