Nigeria’s equities market Tuesday halted a three-day bullish run which began last Thursday as elevated sell pressures impacted market performance. Consequently, the All Share Index (ASI) shed 0.1 percent to settle at 33,167.88 points while year-to-day loss increased marginally to -13.3%. Major drags to the performance were FBNH (-8.3%), ZENITH (-3.1%) and SEPLAT (-4.6%) while gains in DANGCEM (+1.7%) cushioned the losses recorded.
- Better days ahead! Insurance firms see big profits amid crises in 2020
- Persistent sell-offs in GTBank, BUACem, Guinness drove the bears on…
- Seven Nigerian states hit by bird flu, NCDC confirms
- Does the emerging Nigerian Social capital market have bearing on…
- Nigerian, African banks face climate, environmental risk threats - Moody’s
Frontpage September 24, 2019