Tony O. Elumelu, the chairman, Heirs Holdings and founder, the Tony Elumelu Foundation, will join Jim Yong Kim, President, World Bank Group and Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn CEO at the opening debate of the ‘Digital Economy for Africa’ Forum in Washington, D.C organised by the World Bank Group.
The event, which will hold on April 19, 2018, at the World Bank Group Main complex, will also serve to launch the World Bank Group’s Digital Economy for Africa initiative in collaboration with the IFC as an important effort to realise Africa’s digital potential.
Follow Heirs Holdings on social media to join the real-time conversation.
By Adesola Afolabi
- AU parliamentarians scuffle while Africa’s progress lingers
- Curacel CEO talks up IPR in Africa through products for underserved markets
- ASR Africa awards UNIBEN N1bn tertiary education grant
- Access Bank’s N30bn 7-year bond gets “A+” rating from Agusto & Co.
- Cellulant, Link Commerce partner to improve cross-border trade across Africa
Frontpage September 15, 2017