Tony O. Elumelu, the chairman, Heirs Holdings and founder, the Tony Elumelu Foundation, will join Jim Yong Kim, President, World Bank Group and Jeff Weiner, LinkedIn CEO at the opening debate of the ‘Digital Economy for Africa’ Forum in Washington, D.C organised by the World Bank Group.
The event, which will hold on April 19, 2018, at the World Bank Group Main complex, will also serve to launch the World Bank Group’s Digital Economy for Africa initiative in collaboration with the IFC as an important effort to realise Africa’s digital potential.
Follow Heirs Holdings on social media to join the real-time conversation.
By Adesola Afolabi
- UBA emerges Africa’s top bank, records most wins at 2021 African Banker awards
- Information management in today’s economy
- LCCI says Nigeria’s economy to close 2021 with 2.5% growth
- Demand pressures tail bite economy as FX inflows fall 27% to $18.4bn in Q2’21
- New Variants Show Why the World Urgently Needs Vaccine Equity