The complete switch over to broadcasting technology which is being vigorously pursued by the federal government with the switch on of the technology in the Kano Business City at the weekend, according to the experts, will provide an opportunity for the creation of additional new jobs across the broadcasting value chain in form of young indigenous technicians and marketers that will be required in the effective deployment of the technology.
- The Rising Importance of Value Innovation for Creating New Growth
- NAMA experts to develop VFR chart for operators
- New jobs, revitalise NCX, Tinubu’s promises to Kano APC delegates
- Consumers to spend $74bn on digital goods in 4 years, from $54bn in 2022
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria