First Bank hosts its annual food fair, Fiesta of Flavours
December 15, 20171.5K views0 comments
FirstBank of Nigeria in partnership with Eventful, an event planning company has announced its annual food fair, Fiesta of Flavours in a statement released by the premier bank on Friday.
The event was launched in 2015 and would take place from 16th to 17th November, 2017 in Lagos as a 2-day event which would feature exhibitions from various world class vendors, nutritionists, food artists, food aficionados, world-class chefs
and everyone along the Nigerian food chain.
In the statement, First Bank expressed the belief that food is the new oil as it is providing jobs, increasing self and community reliance and also fostering economic growth.
The premier bank also reiterated its aim to be the driving force and partner of first choice in facilitating growth of the agriculture industry.
- Silicon Valley Bank: When your strength becomes your albatross
- Norrenberger acquires 60% controlling stake of The Infrastructure Bank
- Afreximbank raises Fidelity Bank financing facility 44% to $180m
- NEXIM Bank set to boost regional trade following survey, navigational…
- Mindless transparency, mindless leadership: Silicon Valley Bank lessons
The food fair would include activities for both adults and children while fostering business, art and entertainment of food.
The event would feature seminars, cook-offs, food art and other numerous engaging activities. Individuals who want to attend the event are to follow the bank on its social media platforms.