FirstBank of Nigeria in partnership with Eventful, an event planning company has announced its annual food fair, Fiesta of Flavours in a statement released by the premier bank on Friday.
The event was launched in 2015 and would take place from 16th to 17th November, 2017 in Lagos as a 2-day event which would feature exhibitions from various world class vendors, nutritionists, food artists, food aficionados, world-class chefs
and everyone along the Nigerian food chain.
In the statement, First Bank expressed the belief that food is the new oil as it is providing jobs, increasing self and community reliance and also fostering economic growth.
The premier bank also reiterated its aim to be the driving force and partner of first choice in facilitating growth of the agriculture industry.
- Insurers move to support agro-commodities in averting food scarcity
- Pricepally, Nigeria’s digital food startup secures six-figure funding…
- CBN receives court order to freeze 11 bank accounts in FCMB
- Kenya and Ethiopia win big at 2021 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon
- Coronation Merchant Bank set to issue Series XV & XVI commercial papers…
The food fair would include activities for both adults and children while fostering business, art and entertainment of food.
The event would feature seminars, cook-offs, food art and other numerous engaging activities. Individuals who want to attend the event are to follow the bank on its social media platforms.