Struggling West African country still battling Covid-19
Struggling and poor Guinea, a former French colony in the sub-region, has hardly made a headway with the raging Covid-19, which hit the country hard, in addition to its previous Ebola virus attacks. The African Union only began receiving, earlier last week, the shipment of the 400 million doses of Johnson & Jonhson vaccines for distribution to member states.
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world? (2)
- Africa policymakers should manage urban boom as new cities emerge
- Bboxx, secures $15m funding from InfraCo Africa for SSA solar expansion
- Autochek expands into North Africa with acquisition of Morocco’s KIFAL Auto
- Heifer makes $3.5m fresh investment to boost tractor financing in Africa