The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC),recently licenced Fundvine Hathaway Asset Management Ltd as a fund/portfolio manager in Nigeria.Fundvine Hathaway Asset Management Ltd was set up in April 2018.However,received operating licence in December 2019.
Fundvine Hathaway Asset Management Ltd is located at 5 Idowu Taylor Street,Victoria Island with a branch office at Ademola Adetokunbo Street,Wuse Abuja.Fundvine Hathaway Asset Management Ltd is a member of the Fundvine Securities Group with Fundvine Capital & Securities Ltd,the flagship company and a major player in the stockbroking subsector of the capital market.
The main objective of Fundvine Hathaway Asset Management Ltd’s entrance into the asset management business, is to disrupt the existing market and position herself as the preferred brand with a mission to continually deliver value to her esteemed stakeholders in Africa within the next few years by providing world-class products and services driven by:
1.Adoption of state-of-the-art technology across her product offerings.
2.A well motivated workforce
Her board of directors comprise of accomplished individuals with proven track record and impeccable character in the capital market,finance and business in general.
- The economy hits critical point in FX management
- Loss control risk management, the next big opportunity for insurers globally
- Again, insurance thought leaders examine issues in claims management
- AfDB issues climate finance guidelines for Nigeria,others
- IMF urge Nigeria,others to harness tax potential for development goals