Goldlink Insurance Plc. has postponed its annual general meeting (AGM) scheduled to hold Thursday January 25, 2018 to a later date to be announced in due course.
In a notification to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), shareholders and the general public, the company said the postponement would enable it present additional and important resolutions, which are fundamental to the ongoing turn-around and recapitalization of the company to stakeholders.
It said a notice to reconvene the AGM would be sent to all shareholders of the company and published in two national newspapers and on its website in due course.
- Shift in opportunities for insurers as P&C insurance to see fastest growth
- Onigbogi urges north to leverage population for insurance growth
- African insurance growth calls for unity, cooperation among insurers,…
- NYSC partners NHIS to extend health insurance for corp members
- Global marine insurance premiums up 6% to $30bn in 2020, says IUMI report