Goldlink Insurance Plc. has postponed its annual general meeting (AGM) scheduled to hold Thursday January 25, 2018 to a later date to be announced in due course.
In a notification to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), shareholders and the general public, the company said the postponement would enable it present additional and important resolutions, which are fundamental to the ongoing turn-around and recapitalization of the company to stakeholders.
It said a notice to reconvene the AGM would be sent to all shareholders of the company and published in two national newspapers and on its website in due course.
- Tapping insurance for food security in Nigeria
- Leadway Assurance engages journalists on conversations around trends insurance
- Better days ahead! Insurance firms see big profits amid crises in 2020
- Innovation, sales digitalisation key to higher insurance penetration -…
- Insurance firms dominate list of defaulting firms on the NSE
Frontpage April 14, 2020