By Afolabi Oluwaseun
The Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), has promised its continuous support and partnership towards the growth of SMEs in the country.
- Facebook’s new Business Suite to help SMEs manage business across…
- UBA business series to support SMEs, entrepreneurs on brand positioning,…
- 1500 SMEs to benefit from UK grant through Cybersafe
- SMEs to benefit from N2m impact investment fund by author of Borderless Trade
- Cinemas, hotels, eateries open for business in Delta State; but Rivers…
Speaking at the business a.m SME conference 2019, themed “the future of SME banking in Nigeria”, Dikko Umaru Radda, director general of SMEDAN, who was represented by Monday Alu Ewem, stated that the agency was working relentlessly to provide growth routes for SMEs in Nigeria.
He said, “I want to assure you that SMEDAN will continue to support and partner will all relevant stakeholders towards the development of the MSMEs public-sector in Nigeria.”
“In the course of executing her mandate, the agency is implementing several programmes in the area of providing access to finance for MSMEs,” Ewem added.
All relevant stakeholders are currently converging at Victoria Crown Hotel, on Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos to chart new focus for SMEs financing in Nigeria, at the Business a.m SME Conference 2019 edition.