Ebere Okereke, Senior Technical Adviser at the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, is an honorary senior public health adviser at the Africa Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and an associate fellow at Chatham House.
Copyright: Project Syndicate, 2022.
- When Africa transitions to knowledge economy (1)
- Sexual reproductive health is dying for attention in Africa!
- YouTube shines a spotlight on Africa’s diversity with new campaign
- AfDB's outlook for Africa clouded by global turbulence
- Africa urged to make research,innovation the cornerstone of food systems…