The IMF, in its country focus publications on Nigeria, also revealed that it is ready to collaborate with the authorities on data analysis, cross-country studies, sharing the eNaira experience with other countries and discussing further evolution of the eNaira including its design, regulatory framework, and other aspects.
- CBN refute speculations on eNaira replacing Naira notes in circulation
- Heifer makes $3.5m fresh investment to boost tractor financing in Africa
- Why global palm oil windfall eludes Nigeria
- WEF’s future of global public-private cooperation seen in virtual village
- World Bank to release $30bn fund to tackle global food crisis