According to a statement signed by Aisha Waziri-Umar, founder/chief executive officer of the firm, Nigerian owned agribusinesses and SMEs, especially young agri-entrepreneurs, will be trained on the requisite technical skills and integrated into global food value chains to equip them on how to export their produce.
- Nigerian Police benefits from ASR Africa’s N4bn 150-bed hospital philanthropy
- Ecobank gets €100m from EIB for African SMEs post-Covid recovery
- Why Africa must be at the heart of EU policies
- EU threat hangs over Nigerian cocoa in 2022 on quality concerns
- Nigerian govt. confirms paying N56.84bn survival fund to 835,161 MSMEs