According to a statement signed by Aisha Waziri-Umar, founder/chief executive officer of the firm, Nigerian owned agribusinesses and SMEs, especially young agri-entrepreneurs, will be trained on the requisite technical skills and integrated into global food value chains to equip them on how to export their produce.
- Analysts project 13% growth for Nigerian power sector over 5 years
- Nigerian states move to stop FG’s planned sale of 10 power plants
- Nigerian foodtech startup, Orda, raises $3.4m to digitize African restaurants
- Crisis hotspots and Africa's security (6)
- 5 finalists compete for AYUTe Africa’s $20,000 grand prize