Kenya Airways has appointed Total Air Logistics Limited as General Sales Agent (GSA) to sell passenger tickets and cargo space in Nigeria.
This decision is in line with the airline’s strategy of rationalising its operations to increase efficiency and improve service delivery.
“We are seeking operational efficiency to the benefit of our staff, shareholders and guests. Kenya Airways has been operating in the Nigerian market for the last 20 years and we remain committed to provide best-in-class services to our guests,” said Sebastian Mikosz, group managing director and CEO at Kenya Airways.
‘’Total Air Logistics Limited is a trusted partner with in-depth airline industry expertise. It’s proven experience in managing international airlines services in Nigeria will help design innovative market strategies to promote our products,” he added.
- Canon pushes collaboration with Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya photography, film…
- Satgan supports Kenya’s Mazi Mobility in launch of electric motorcycle fleet
- Disinflation continues in Nigeria with 17.93% May CPI
- Nigeria goes missing in $38bn cotton market
- Strong push for Nigeria insurers’ M&A as analysts look for growth
Acting as Kenya Airways’ GSA in Nigeria, Total Air Logistics Limited will fully represent the airline in the Nigerian Market. Its mandate includes, marketing support, managing sales, consumer relations and deliver f light support.
Kenya Airways operates l0 weekly flights to Nigeria’s Murtala Muhammed International Airport from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.