Governor Sanwo-Olu presents budget to state assembly
The financial proposal tagged, ‘Budget of Consolidation’, is N138 billion higher than that of the outgoing 2021 budget of N1.25 trillion, and has a recurrent expenditure of N564.93 billion, representing 40.4 percent of the total, while capital expenditure stands at N823.35 billion, representing 59.6 percent.
- EU threat hangs over Nigerian cocoa in 2022 on quality concerns
- New airline, K-Impex Airlines, targets domestic cargo, begins operations…
- Arms proliferation and insecurity in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s air crash investigations: The unending, undisclosed reports
- Nigeria’s BoI gets Agusto rating upgrade to ‘Aaa’ with stable outlook