The Lagos State Government through the office of the Special Adviser on Central Business Districts on Monday this week instituted the Lagos CBD e-Business Guide for residents to have an easier and memorable shopping experience.
The Special Adviser to the Governor on Central Business District (CBD), Agboola Dabiri at the launch of the event in Alausa said that only traders duly registered were found on the portal to guarantee the safety of shoppers in the state which prides itself as the centre for excellence.
Dabiri said that “With the inauguration of the e-business guide, shoppers can, with a click on their laptops, desktops, palmtops, and phones, search for their desired goods from home.
“With Lagos being a cosmopolitan state and its markets being one of the most vibrant in Africa, it is my belief that the e-business guide will help relieve the stress of endless search for goods and services in the state.”
- Liberta Leasing launches Nirra App to boost consumer finance market
- Clickatell launches new product to enable brands interact with customers…
- NHIS’ GIFSHIP touches down in Edo State
- Declare State of Emergency in refineries, privatise them immediately
- IFAD, FG eye Imo State to site special agro-industrial processing zone project
This innovation promises to make shopping experiences worthwhile for Lagosians and it received the commendation of the Permanent Secretary for the CBD, Oluseye Whesu who was full of praise for the initiative of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode who is wholeheartedly committed to making life easier for Lagos residents.