Aims to strengthen Africa’s financial markets
The development, according to Rob Fauber, Moody’s president and chief executive officer, presents a unique opportunity to expand Moody’s presence in a high-growth region, leveraging GCR’s successful operations spanning the African continent, including in South Africa, Nigeria, Senegal, Kenya, and Mauritius.
- Telcos need greater innovation for internet expansion in Africa
- Bboxx, secures $15m funding from InfraCo Africa for SSA solar expansion
- Access Holdings rebalances portfolio, takes majority of First Guarantee Pension
- Kuteyi, Spectra CEO, seeks government partnership to train SMEs in food…
- How significant is Africa to the West, to the world (3)?