Manny Igbenoba, and engineer and managing director, 7T Microns Powder Limited, has told Businessamlive.com that Nigerian manufacturers engaged in sourcing local raw materials are not benefiting from such engagement because of problems created by Customs officials at the ports when additional supplementary raw materials are imported.
- Commitment to regional integration imperative for Africa's development,…
- Nigeria Customs generates N466.1bn revenues in 3 months; seize…
- Nigeria Customs Service scanner centre impedes Apapa port rail extension project
- Anambra’s new airport gains traction as first commercial flight expected…
- CBN tightens importation policy as wheat, sugar fall into forex restriction list
Frontpage September 11, 2019