Manny Igbenoba, and engineer and managing director, 7T Microns Powder Limited, has told Businessamlive.com that Nigerian manufacturers engaged in sourcing local raw materials are not benefiting from such engagement because of problems created by Customs officials at the ports when additional supplementary raw materials are imported.
- Nigeria's central bank leaves monetary policy parameters unchanged in…
- Ending violent conflicts in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s $2.8bn AKK gas pipeline on course for delivery, NNPC assures
- IMF keeps Nigeria’s GDP growth forecast at 2.5% in 2021, 2.6% in 2022
- Nigeria’s capital importation down 32.4% to $875.6m on insecurity,…