Manny Igbenoba, and engineer and managing director, 7T Microns Powder Limited, has told Businessamlive.com that Nigerian manufacturers engaged in sourcing local raw materials are not benefiting from such engagement because of problems created by Customs officials at the ports when additional supplementary raw materials are imported.
- Inflation: Financial markets’ play as investors prowl for gains in…
- BREAKING! CBN’s MPC keeps policy rate at 11.50%, to avert recession,…
- Bank of Ghana says policy rate tweak could worsen Ghana’s deficit situation
- Nigeria’s PIB: Counting chickens before eggs hatch
- Nigeria spared as US slams $15,000 visa bond on 15 African countries