This is a daily compilation of the price of the Naira against three major currencies in the world; USD, GBP and EUR with the tracker dated back to 20th December 2019. The volatility in the street markets seems to be minimum in the last 24 hours.
- Group wants free duty on poultry equipment, 3% interest rate for investors
- T-bills appetite expands as secondary market goes bullish
- JSE lists 2 ESG-focused ETFs on main board to offer investors developed…
- Nigeria inflation refuses to let up. How does it affect you?
- Flour Mills appoints former Jumia Nigeria CEO to board
The data is created from the prices gotten from parallel markets in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. Be informed that the prices here represent the average of the current prices in the parallel markets.