This is a daily compilation of the price of the Naira against three major currencies in the world; USD, GBP and EUR with the tracker dated back to 20th December 2019. The volatility in the street markets seems to be minimum in the last 24 hours.
- SEC new rules target benefits for Nigeria, citizens in $85bn global…
- Zenith Bank, ETI, Unilever lift NGX market cap by N20.4bn
- iPhone sales to dominate smartphone market in 2022, report finds
- Nigerian stocks stay bullish as buying interests drive market cap by N151bn
- Domestic Equities Market: Bulls reign opens June on capital…
The data is created from the prices gotten from parallel markets in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. Be informed that the prices here represent the average of the current prices in the parallel markets.
Frontpage September 21, 2017