Egypt, Morocco, S/Africa, Rwanda, snap up places
Key factors – operating environments, fiscal scores, development plans
Operating environment, ease-of-doing business, among other factors, appear to have combined to kick Africa’s top oil country out of the ranking. With mounting insecurity, poor business-friendly environment and unsteady headline inflation, crippling energy supply, Nigeria was not preferred by potential investors.
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria
- Why global palm oil windfall eludes Nigeria
- Nigeria approves N169.7bn in tax credit for reconstruction of 4 roads
- Google opens $4m BFF to 60 startups from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, 10 others
- Airtel’s Smartcash PSB rolls out across selected cities in Nigeria