The NRC said it will suspend ticket sales to customers from Thursday, 18 November following the proposed industrial action by workers under the aegis of the Nigeria Union of Railway Workers (NUR) and Senior Staff Association (SSA) of the NRC over the management’s lack of provision of accommodation, non-payment of salaries and allowances and lack of commitment towards wellbeing of the workers.
- Competition, price war ahead in wake of Flour Mills’ acquisition of Honeywell
- Arms proliferation and insecurity in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s air crash investigations: The unending, undisclosed reports
- Nigeria’s BoI gets Agusto rating upgrade to ‘Aaa’ with stable outlook
- Nigeria aims to increase egg production with NEGPRO scheme