Germany’s Target Global is an international investment firm and has over €1.5 billion in capital commitments and co-investments around the world and its backing of Edukoya is seen as making further inroads into the African technology startup ecosystem.
- Ahmed, Nigeria’s finance minister, raises concerns over tax exemptions,…
- WEF’s future of global public-private cooperation seen in virtual village
- World Bank to release $30bn fund to tackle global food crisis
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria
- Nigeria approves N169.7bn in tax credit for reconstruction of 4 roads