Godwin Emefiele, the CBN governor made this announcement at a webinar organised by the Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE) in collaboration with the Nigerian Exchange group (NGX) where he revealed that Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute puts the state-owned enterprise current assets at $2.6 billion.
- Bboxx, secures $15m funding from InfraCo Africa for SSA solar expansion
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria
- Why global palm oil windfall eludes Nigeria
- Nigeria approves N169.7bn in tax credit for reconstruction of 4 roads
- Google opens $4m BFF to 60 startups from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, 10 others