The figure comprises the total external and domestic debts of the federal government and the 36 states of the federation, the debt office said in a statement titled, ‘DMO publishes total public debt for Q3, 2021’ it put out on its website on Tuesday evening.
- WEF’s future of global public-private cooperation seen in virtual village
- Gold hits one-week high on weaker dollar, economic anxiety
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria
- Why global palm oil windfall eludes Nigeria
- Nigeria approves N169.7bn in tax credit for reconstruction of 4 roads