The unique offers from Hype also provide users with a series of sticker packs created by African artists such as Okolo Chibuike and Mayowa Alabi from Nigeria. The sticker packs, the company explained, have been designed to include everyday expressions currently popular in Nigeria, giving Nigerians new ways of expressing themselves more accurately.
- Activists call out Nigeria, African govts., financiers, firms over fossil fuel
- Ecobank gets €100m from EIB for African SMEs post-Covid recovery
- Arms proliferation and insecurity in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s air crash investigations: The unending, undisclosed reports
- Nigeria’s BoI gets Agusto rating upgrade to ‘Aaa’ with stable outlook