But country must establish grid base for its energy transition
Experts warn of dire consequences of Buhari’s 2060 energy transition
Roger Brown, its chief executive officer, speaking at the recently concluded Africa Oil Week (AOW) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, said most developed countries currently have gas grid bases forming a strong pedestal for renewables, which is far beyond what is obtainable in Nigeria where the grid base is diesel power.
- Arms proliferation and insecurity in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s air crash investigations: The unending, undisclosed reports
- Nigeria’s BoI gets Agusto rating upgrade to ‘Aaa’ with stable outlook
- Nigeria aims to increase egg production with NEGPRO scheme
- How P&ID got $10bn judgement against Nigeria using bribery, perjured evidence