SunTrust Bank appoints Shittu, chairman, Datti-Yola, non-executive director
November 27, 20201.7K views0 comments
The board of directors of SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited, has announced the appointment of Olanrewaju Shittu as chairman of the board to succeed Jibril Aku.
Shittu was a director at the Central Bank of Nigeria prior to his retirement in 2018. He holds a MBA degree, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), and has an Associate certificate of the institute, as well as an Associate certificate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
The board has also approved the appointment of Mohammed Datti-Yola as a non-executive director, subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Datti is a retired general manager at the National Pension Commission (PenCom). He earlier worked at the Central Bank of Nigeria where he rose to the rank of a senior bank examiner before joining other commercial banks. He is a MBA degree holder and a Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, ICAN, as well as holding an Associate certificate of the institute.
- Unilever Nigeria appoints new executive director, company secretary
- Autochek appoints US automotive industry veteran, Robert Granados, to…
- Silicon Valley Bank: When your strength becomes your albatross
- Norrenberger acquires 60% controlling stake of The Infrastructure Bank
- Afreximbank raises Fidelity Bank financing facility 44% to $180m