According to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (NBS), 33.3 percent of the country’s population was unemployed in the fourth quarter of 2020, the second highest unemployment rate in the world with an estimated 70 million people unable to generate an income to support themselves and their families.
- MTN Nigeria aims to improve customer Wi-Fi experience working with Huawei
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria
- Nigeria approves N169.7bn in tax credit for reconstruction of 4 roads
- GMO tilapia, potential gift or curse to Nigeria’s aquaculture?
- Google opens $4m BFF to 60 startups from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, 10 others