Despite shedding 6.1 percent as against the NGX All-share index which also dipped 5.8 percent year to date, Unilever Nigeria’s strategy of launching smaller packaging for price-sensitive consumers has continued to pay off as the food products segment reported robust numbers in recent quarters.
- FMDQ revenues up 44% to N31bn in FY20, beating COVID-19 challenges
- FBNHoldings back in green with 13.1% uptick in Q2 earnings to N154.8bn
- Investors’ confidence back in green as FPIs post $244.9m in June with…
- Ending violent conflicts in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s $2.8bn AKK gas pipeline on course for delivery, NNPC assures