Revenue growth was driven massively by 33.2 percent year on year growth in the home and personal care segment (N10.07 billion as against the N7.57 billion last year), which was offset by a marginal decline (3.4 percent) in the food products segments to N9.5 billion from N9.83 billion last year.
- SMS firewall revenue to see 346% revenue growth to $4.1trn by 2026
- Nigeria finance chief says N1.15trn non-oil revenue outperforms target by 15.7%
- Arms proliferation and insecurity in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s air crash investigations: The unending, undisclosed reports
- Nigeria’s BoI gets Agusto rating upgrade to ‘Aaa’ with stable outlook