Union Bank of Nigeria plc, one of the country’s oldest financial institutions, said on Tuesday that it would intensify its commitment to solution driven interventions in local educational infrastructure with the use of its intercontinental connections to pull in the required financing.
- MIIA, newly global investment platform, to drive Africa’s infrastructure…
- Access Bank announces N50 billion interest-free loan for businesses
- Access Bank, WEMA, FCMB offer to help rebuild in aftermath of #EndSARS…
- Nigeria: PMI, oil, naira in focus
- Former MTN Nigeria CTO, Toriola, appointed CEO designate