The group, which has its hands in a wide range of finance industry operations, including investment banking, asset management, securities trading, trustees, wealth management and consumer finance, said its N150 billion infrastructure fund, which it is sponsoring, will be managed by its asset management subsidiary, United Capital Asset Management Limited.
- NGX tasks government on capital market exploitation to tackle…
- Nigerian govt. confirms paying N56.84bn survival fund to 835,161 MSMEs
- Viathan Funding’s N20bn working capital CP registered by FMDQ
- Arms proliferation and insecurity in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s air crash investigations: The unending, undisclosed reports