China’s leading energy and chemical company, Sinopec, has said that it had built the world’s largest atmospheric tower for Nigeria’s Dangote refinery.
On its verified Twitter handle, the company shared photos of the tower and revealed that it (tower) had already left its port in China and was travelling to Nigeria.
It tweeted, “On July 29, the world’s largest atmospheric tower built by Sinopec slowly left a wharf in Ningbo. Following the Maritime #SilkRoad, it will travel to #Nigeria and be installed at the world’s biggest single-train facility – Nigeria’s Dangote Refinery.”
- Oil sector R&D set for a boost as Dangote Refinery, NCDMB join forces
- Dangote Cement taps another LafargeHolcim chief as deputy CEO
- World racks up $300trn in debt, but debt-to-GDP ratio down on economic rebound
- Petrol imports’ impact on Nigeria's economy
- Nigeria’s inflation records fifth consecutive drop to 17.01%
Frontpage December 11, 2019
Energy September 15, 2020