China’s leading energy and chemical company, Sinopec, has said that it had built the world’s largest atmospheric tower for Nigeria’s Dangote refinery.
On its verified Twitter handle, the company shared photos of the tower and revealed that it (tower) had already left its port in China and was travelling to Nigeria.
It tweeted, “On July 29, the world’s largest atmospheric tower built by Sinopec slowly left a wharf in Ningbo. Following the Maritime #SilkRoad, it will travel to #Nigeria and be installed at the world’s biggest single-train facility – Nigeria’s Dangote Refinery.”
- World Economic Forum kicks off first African CFR for SDGs in Ghana
- Copper leads other base metals to a tumble amid China’s price curb
- Covid-19: World Bank, African Union agree modalities to deploy 400m J&J…
- Nigeria’s debt portfolio up 0.58% to print N33.1trn in Q1’ 21, says DMO
- Nigeria goes missing in $38bn cotton market