Latest inflation numbers for December released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) showed the impact of those activities with a rise of 0.23 percent to 15.63 percent in December 2021 from 15.40 percent recorded in November last year.
- April 2022 Inflation- Energy crisis sends inflation to a 7-month high
- Seplat appoints Omiyi, former Shell chief, to replace Orjiako as chairman
- Inflation serves CBN à la carte as MPC meets
- CBN hikes policy rate to 13% in line with expectations, inflation-served…
- Sanlam, Allianz tie-up may produce other tie-ups in Nigeria